Kitchen countertops were once designed for usefulness, such as chopping, cleaning, and cooking. As time progressed, kitchen designers considered the possibility of designing the kitchen around its counter. And then the kitchen design appeared, making the kitchen countertops the focal point of the kitchen décor. There was tremendous innovation in kitchen counter designs, from materials to style, and it dramatically transformed how we looked at our house’s kitchen. The kitchen has become an essential feature of our modern living space. The kitchen is designed around the counter, which frequently expands to create the breakfast bar and serves as a wall. So choosing the greatest material or design makes sense. Let’s have a look at some new and creative methods to design your home’s Custom Kitchens.
- Caesar stone counter sophistication: The clean white Caesar stone kitchen counter adds to the grandeur of the huge kitchen. The same stone, a sort of quartz-based material, is also utilised for the kitchen island and breakfast bar.
- Statement marble counter-top: Make a fashionable statement with the black marble countertop, which stands out against the white kitchen.
- Naturally rocky: The natural rocks finish of the engineered stone contrasts with the smooth white Quartz stone. This is to create a gorgeous kitchen where the kitchen counter is the star of the design.
- Colours from your imagination on a solid surface: Consider a colour, and you can have it in your kitchen via its counter. Technology has enabled the incorporation of the most desirable colours into modern Custom Kitchens. Paint your kitchen purple, as seen here, with a solid surface kitchen counter, which is low maintenance and comes in a number of colours.
- Typical mosaic counter: Mosaic kitchen counters, formerly a typical element of historic homes, seamlessly combine with modern house design to accentuate the rustic appeal of the modern modular kitchen. Combine it with a toughened glass backsplash to create a statement in your modern kitchen decor.
- Glossy mosaic tiles: With the light shining on it, the glass on the mosaic tiles on the kitchen counter shines. The same mosaic material is used for the backsplash, giving the kitchen a stunning appearance.